Learning a new language always gives you a lot of opportunities. Let’s talk about reasons to learn Russian
- You’ll be able to speak with 300 million Russian speaking people in the world.
- To feel confident during trips to the post-soviet countries.
Well, in most of our countries people don’t speak English so even if you know the basics of Russian you’ll feel much more confident.
- To find a girlfriend or a wife (or a husband).
Why not? 🙂 I noticed that a lot of Russian and Ukrainian women look for partners on dating websites. Take advantage of lockdown.
- To communicate with your spouse’s children or parents.
If you’re already married to a Russian-speaking person, I’m sure you would like to be able to speak with his\her relatives. That will strengthen your relationship.
- To get an education.
If you want to get a higher education or post-graduate: welcome to Russian universities.
- To understand your colleagues better.
Are you an IT-specialist or freelancer, or even a gamer? Learn Russian and build new business or work connections in Russia or other Russian speaking countries.
- To explore Russian culture and literature.
Russia is famous for its literature, cinematography, ballet, and music. By learning Russian you can explore these treasures in original.
- If you understand Russian, you can learn other Slavic languages much faster. You’ll definitely master Ukrainian, Belorussian, and Polish very quickly.
- Better career prospects.
Employers highly respect employees who speak Russian.
- Making more friends.
Russian native speakers are very positive and open people. They are really happy when someone speaks their language, and they’re always ready to help.
- And, finally, it’s challenging 🙂
What are your reasons to learn Russian?